Everybody knows diet and exercise is essential for good and better health. You cannot do any work properly if you don’t have good or better health. We should never careless about our health but if you don’t give proper attention to your health then it can be very harmful for you. So, must give attention to out diet and exercise. With good diet and exercise we become fit and can give a shape to our body. Some good and simple tips of diet and exercise.
1. The more fat you have on your body, the more is the risk of straining your heart and developing Diabetes.
2. If you are past the age of 25, the only way you can know that you are putting in exercise weight to compare your weight against your figures of desirable weight. If 20% more, you are obese.
3. If you are overweight. the only solution is to reduce, your food intake. Any amount of exercise in not as good as reducing in rake of food (rich in calories).
4. If you spend more calories in work than what you take from food, you will lose weight. If you take more calories than what you spend, you will gain weight. It is all question of calories balance.
5. The Indian council of Medical Research recommended allowance of food stuffs to be taken by Indian consult your Dietician.
6. Do not start any dieting without consulting Doctor and Dietician.
7. Have some regular, strenuous exercise, at least for half an hour an each day. Running, Cycling, Swimming, brisk walking will help to reduce your fat by removing excess calories.
8. It has been proved that regular exercise can prevent heart attacks.
9. Never start any exercise programs without getting a fitness certificate from your Family Physician.
‘Health is Wealth’ i don’t know who said these words but this is true. Achieving and maintaining health is an ongoing process, shaped by both the evolution of health care knowledge and practices as well as personal strategies and organized interventions for staying healthy.